viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

christmas wishes

Hi, Friends! Christmas is only three weeks away! So this weekend is the best one to write Christmas wishes greeting friends and family. I love writting my greeting cards, because I´m really thinking on what I truly wish for the people I love...and for the whole world! Things like peace on earth, love, and joy to the world ... are things that can seem utopical sometimes,  but writting them on a note to somebody is a great chance to remeber they are so real and they really matter. It always happens to me in this season that I truly want to remember that saying of "the more important things in life are not things". 
Well Friends, I better leave you thinking about your Christmas wishes before I become even more philosophical, he he. Here you can see some greeting cards I have found on Etsy and I really like!
Hope you enjoy the weekend!! And also hope you find a moment to write down your greetings!
Xo! 






























You can see them better by clicking on the name of each shop :)

2 comentarios:

Gracias por tu comentario! Será publicado después de la aprobacion :)